JWLand is committed to safeguarding personal privacy and is subject to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). JWLand recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Unless given consent to do otherwise, JWLand will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting personal information
JWLand collects personal information directly from the individual. However, in some circumstances, personal information may be provided to JWLand by other parties such as the individual’s agent, employees or authorised agents
Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purposes:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and JWLand.
- Communicating with the individual.
- To render services related to JWLand’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
- Provide ongoing information and marketing about upgrades, products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- Complying with regulatory and legal obligations.
Access to Personal Information
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the JWLand database. To obtain access to the information, the individual should contact JWLand on 02 6180 0100 or email email@example.com. JWLand will require evidence to verify the identity of the individual.